Cosmetic teeth implants are one of the most effective ways to get your smile back. If you have a tooth knocked out, not only is it painful, but it will damage your appearance. Cosmetic implants replace any number of missing or damaged teeth and give you that beautiful smile again. This article goes over all the steps in cosmetic dental implant surgery, including how long it takes, what doctors typically charge for this procedure.
What is cosmetic teeth implant surgery?
A cosmetic teeth implant surgery is a procedure that involves replacing missing teeth with artificial ones. This process carries in two different ways: through dental bridges or crowns, but implants are becoming more popular because they look completely natural, unlike traditional tooth replacements, which tend to stick out at times.
The benefits of cosmetic teeth implants:
- Cosmetic implants are the closest to natural-looking teeth replacements.
- They are very durable and last for many years with proper care.
- Dental implants are also a more permanent solution when compared to other tooth replacement procedures like bridges or dentures, which can be removable.
- Improved speech and better chewing are also other benefits that come with having a dental implant procedure done.
- Improved comfort and appearance are other expected benefits that people tend to experience after getting cosmetic implants.
- Easy eating and drinking are also possible with dental implants.
How much does it cost to get a new set of teeth from an implant dentist?
The average cost for getting a complete set of cosmetic dental implants is usually between $4000 and $8000, depending on the location, dentist, and other factors. However, this price range can vary, so be sure to ask your dentist for an estimate before scheduling the procedure.
What is the process of getting a cosmetic dental implant?
The process of getting a dental implant usually involves three separate appointments:
The first appointment takes impressions and measurements of the patient’s mouth to determine the perfect size and shape for the implant.
The second appointment is when the actual surgery takes place. The dentist will remove any damaged teeth, clean up the area, and insert the artificial tooth into the jawbone.
The third and final appointment is when the patient returns to have the post-surgery stitches removed and to get fitted for a custom-made temporary denture or bridge if necessary.
Cosmetic teeth implants are a great way to improve upon your appearance and make you feel more confident.