The greenhouse effect occurs when thermal radiations from the earth’s surface are reabsorbed by the greenhouse gases and then radiated in all directions. The main greenhouse gases include methane, carbon dioxide, ozone, and nitrous dioxide. Greenhouse effect is dangerous for the upcoming generations because of the rise in harmful gases and their emissions. In this
The greenhouse effect occurs when thermal radiations from the earth’s surface are reabsorbed by the greenhouse gases and then radiated in all directions. The main greenhouse gases include methane, carbon dioxide, ozone, and nitrous dioxide.
Greenhouse effect is dangerous for the upcoming generations because of the rise in harmful gases and their emissions. In this article I’ll be telling you the disadvantages of greenhouse effect.
What are the Disadvantages of the Greenhouse Effect?
1) Global warming: With the rise in greenhouse gases, the temperature of the earth also increases. The volume of greenhouse gases increases with the increase in the burning of fossil fuels around the world. In the last few years,
2) Rise in water levels: The increase in temperature is causing the ice melt. The melted ice is causing the rise in sea levels. The escalation in sea level can cause major cities to be demolished. The population of such cities will be drowned.
3) Destruction of marine life: It is understood that oceans absorb carbon dioxide to maintain the alkalinity. With the increase in carbon dioxide, the oceans also absorb carbon dioxide more. This destroys marine life. The exponential rise in the absorption of carbon dioxide has become a threat to marine life. It can cause the extinction of marine life.
4) Reduced world production: The effect on global production is also reduced. It is estimated that the world’s output would be reduced by 2 to 3 percent if the temperature continues to rise. This can cause the destruction of the world’s economy.
5) Warmer summers: The temperature rise is causing warmer summers. Along with the warmer summers, natural disasters are also a threat. Hurricanes and floods have been common the recent years in so many countries such as the Philippines. This is the result of the greenhouse effect.
6) Species migrating: Many animals will be forced to migrate from their place to survive. The unbearable temperature will cause them to flee from their places and look for places where the temperature is normal and they could survive. According to a survey, along with the animals, even humans will have to migrate from their places due to droughts and frequent floods.
7) Shortage of food: United nation’ food and agricultural organization have stated that climate change is causing a shortage of food. This is due to the decline in agricultural production of the world. The most affected areas of food shortage would be south Asia and Africa.
How you can Overcome the Problems Caused by the Greenhouse Effect?
1) Use of renewable energy resources: It’s high time to avoid the usage of machines that emit harmful gases. The governments should impose a law where people will be bound to use renewable energy resources to avoid the emission of gases.
2) Use public transport: Since everyone has their transport that emits carbon dioxide which is harmful to the climate. Every country must have proper intracity as well as intercity transport. Having a proper transport system reduces the usage of personal cars which results in less emission of toxic gases.
3) Reduce the waste of food: People should avoid wasting food. A huge quantity of food is wasted around the world. It also destroys climate change.
4) Consume organic food: Start consuming organic food. Inorganic food also causes the greenhouse effect.
Student’s assignment issues
High school and college students are given the assignment to write on the greenhouse effect. Most of them are unable to complete it due to a lack of knowledge. This is why they prefer taking assignment help from experts who can write them a good paper.
The greenhouse effect is going to affect the world economically. Now scientists are working on this issue to come up with a solution that can reduce the damages caused by the greenhouse effect. The governments and the UNO should delve into this matter because it’s getting serious. Our future generations and the world population is at stake due to the change is climate.