We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills.
- Reviewing and analyzing sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Track, report, and analyze local rankings and competitive sets.
- Develop effective local search strategies, creating, optimizing, and monitoring local citation listings and onsite local best practices.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Collaborate with the content team to create effective SEO content.
- Keeping up with SEO strategies and staying within SEO guidelines
- Take ownership of your role and be proactive in making suggestions for enhanced SEO and serve as an advocate for stakeholders.
- Identify risks to leadership that may impact successful project delivery.
- Responsible for creating briefs, requirements documentation, and supporting documentation.
- Continuously improve processes and adopt a fail forward mentality.
- 3+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization in a consulting/digital agency is strongly preferred.
- Candidates would be having strong knowledge of on-page/off-page.
- Excellent experience as a Search Engine Optimization
- In-depth local SEO experience is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with website analytics (Google Analytics and Google Search Console) and SEO platforms (BrightEdge, SemRush, Ahrefs, or similar)
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand, and site visibility within major search engines for high-intent keywords.
- Ability to demonstrate competency with Agile project management methodologies.
- Provide strong organizational, project management, problem solving and time management skills.
Interested candidate can connect at email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time 8 Hours
Schedule: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM “CST Time Zone
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 – Rs60,000.00 per month