Dental patients often wonder whether it is worth the cost of traveling to Tijuana for treatment. If you’re looking for an affordable dental procedure without compromising quality, then consider veneers in Tijuana, Mexico. As a cosmetic dental procedure, veneers come with their pros and cons. Masks are created by covering the front surface of teeth with porcelain or plastic material to improve appearance.
The most common types are composite resin, zirconia, full metal crowns, gold alloys, ceramic-glass ionomers. It is important for patients considering this treatment option to review all pros and cons before deciding if it is correct.
Pros and Cons of Veneers in Tijuana, Mexico:
- Natural Look – One of the most significant advantages of veneer treatment is that it provides a natural-looking appearance. Patients will have adequately sized, shaped teeth with improved coloring or tone. These restorations mimic natural tooth enamel and can correct various dental issues.
- Fast Treatment – Another pro for veneers is that the treatment process is relatively fast. Most patients will only require two visits to have their new smile created.
- Improve your smiles– Veneers also allow patients to improve their smiles in a relatively short amount of time.
- No recovery period– Patients do not need to recover after veneer treatment is complete, so it is very convenient.
- Healthier teeth– Veneers also benefit patients experiencing ongoing dental issues, including tooth decay or sensitivity problems. Veneer treatment can help prevent these conditions from occurring over time.
- Improved self-esteem – Another advantage of this cosmetic procedure is improving a patient’s overall self-esteem. For instance, many patients who undergo this treatment report feeling more confident about their smile and are likely to use it as a tool for establishing better relationships with others.
- Teeth can be sensitive – One of the main disadvantages of veneer treatments is that they may cause teeth to become more acute over time. It occurs because the porcelain material used to create these restorations does not have the same level of durability as natural tooth enamel.
- Decay– Another disadvantage with this cosmetic option is that it does not prevent tooth decay from occurring in the future. It means that patients with veneers need to continue practicing good oral hygiene habits, even after treatment is complete.
In short, veneers in Tijuana, Mexico, are a popular cosmetic dental treatment that can benefit patients. However, it is crucial to weigh the pros and cons before deciding if this is the right choice. If you have any concerns about veneers, be sure to speak with your dentist today.