According to the proverb, marriage and happiness are inextricably linked. A wedding is one of the most significant and memorable events for everyone, especially for girls and women, because the bride is always the center of attention at these gatherings.
The brides work hard to make their wedding the most special day. On their wedding day, the women especially take great care to present themselves like royalty. Particularly in South India, Kanchipuram sarees are the preferred bridal outfit.
In South India, it can be said that no wedding would be complete without the bride donning a Kanchipuram saree. Traditional Kanjipuram sarees have appealing features, including floral patterns, checks, stripes, and temple border decorations. The bride and every woman adore the saree because it is an exceedingly lovely outfit.
Kanchipuram sarees have long been a part of South Indian culture. The saree is renowned for its grace, elegance, and cultural significance. In general, it is believed that a Kanchipuram silk saree’s weaving is so flawless that it appears as though it were made of lotus petals.
The saree’s texture and weaving are so flawless that they connect it to the Lord. In South India, where traditions are significant, brides-to-be wear Kanchipuram sarees in the hopes of receiving a divine blessing.
The below-given reasons will help you understand why a South Indian wedding is incomplete without a Kanchipuram saree.
- Excellent weaving techniques were used to create the sarees, which have images of scriptures and puppets that could be seen in nearby temples. The best option for ethnic clothing with style is a Kanchipuram silk saree.
- The finest and purest mulberry silk is used to weave the sarees. Beautiful gold zari floral butta can be seen all over the drape of the Kanchipuram silk saree in its distinctive Mehendi color.
- Kanchipuram silk sarees are embellished with hand embroidery, zari work, beads, and mirrors.
- The Kanchipuram sarees come in vibrant colors, adding an extra dash of glitz and making a beautiful impression.
- Its exquisite appearance commands a special place in a South Indian bride’s imagination. Additionally, it gives a bride an absolutely flawless Indian look.
- The soft, light, smooth, and glossy texture of Kanchipuram silk sarees never fail to capture any age group’s attention. At a wedding, every woman enjoys showcasing their ethnic flair and traditional beauty by donning a Kanchipuram saree.
- The saree’s use of pure gold, silver threads, and brilliant colors is among its key characteristics. The saree is renowned for its durability. So, the bride can keep the saree for even a decade.
- The saree is made using the historic “Korvai” weaving method, contrasting the body and border colors. The pallu and body’s double shade make the saree more attractive. Additionally, it attracts people’s attention.
You might have understood why Kanchipuram silk sarees are very important in a wedding. Wearing a silk saree will complement the bride very well. Brides look stunning in Kanchipuram sarees because of their delicate elegance.
Every woman adores the sheen, the smoothness, and the matte-like texture. And the bride’s complexion is made better by the vivid colors and exquisite patterns. Also, it portrays the beauty of the bride perfectly.
Today, if you want to buy a Kanchipuram silk saree, you needn’t go all the way to Kanchipuram, located in Tamil Nadu. You can buy the saree from wherever you are online. But you should know to identify a pure Kanchipuram saree. You can check the originality by conducting a touch, luster, ring, burn, and weaving test.
Be First to Comment