[ad_1] If you’re looking for summer professional development opportunities (and PD hours!), then you don’t want to miss LearnOn, an all-virtual event happening July 21, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET. With its theme of “Forward Together,” this year’s conference includes keynotes from some of our favorite funny teachers, including Joe “Mr. D”
If you’re looking for summer professional development opportunities (and PD hours!), then you don’t want to miss LearnOn, an all-virtual event happening July 21, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET. With its theme of “Forward Together,” this year’s conference includes keynotes from some of our favorite funny teachers, including Joe “Mr. D” Dombrowski, TikTok star Josh King, and a return performance by musical guest Nina Grae. The best part? The conference is completely FREE.
Plus, if you register now and encourage your teacher friends to register too, you could win your own LearnOn swag!
What’s in It for You
- You’ll walk away with strategies and resources that will empower students and get you excited for the next school year.
- We’ll dive into some of the latest research, trends across districts, and resources for real-world learning—the kind that leaves a lasting impact.
- If you’re passionate about embedding SEL, career readiness, mental health, and/or financial literacy into your lesson plans and districts, this is the event for you.
- You’ll get to interact with fellow educators and district administrators via chat, smaller breakout sessions, and social media.
- If you register but can’t attend the day of, you’ll receive post-event on-demand access to all sessions, including accompanying PD certification.
Sessions You Won’t Want to Miss
- Career Day 2032: Data Science Jobs of the Future
- District Culture and Well-Being
- Culturally Responsive Learning Community
- How Does Gen Z Approach Learning Differently?
- SEL Strategies for a Smooth Transition Back to School
Sesiones disponibles en español.
What You’ll Leave With
- Fresh ideas and inspiration from 60+ experts in education.
- New tools and resources you can take back to the classroom.
- A certificate for four hours of professional development.
- Renewed energy from a community of empowered educators—let’s move forward together!
Plus, a Chance to Receive Additional Free & Fun PD
The learning doesn’t stop once the event is over! All conference sessions will be made available on-demand, so you can go back and view any of the sessions you missed.
Join us at the EVERFI LearnOn summer conference by registering here. And don’t forget to follow EVERFI on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest to get updates on the conference. We hope to see you there!