Social media live-streaming is gaining extreme popularity and is becoming everyone’s first choice in the desire to reach a global audience at a time. It is one of the latest video streaming technologies that are compatible with different social media platforms to deliver impactful, unique, and engaging experiences. Another creation of technological advancements and digital
Social media live-streaming is gaining extreme popularity and is becoming everyone’s first choice in the desire to reach a global audience at a time. It is one of the latest video streaming technologies that are compatible with different social media platforms to deliver impactful, unique, and engaging experiences.
Another creation of technological advancements and digital tools that allows brands and enterprises to interact and connect with different individuals at a time. Several platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram have adopted recent changes and seamlessly integrated live video features into their channels.
What is Social Media Live-streaming?
The demand for live video is increasing at an alarming rate. Social media live-streaming is the method of broadcasting content through live video via an online platform that can be accessed and viewed by several attendees. If done correctly, it can produce impactful and outstanding results. Today, brands are considering this as an excellent option to stay ahead in the competition of delivering fun and real-like event experiences.
How To Go Live on Different Social Media Platforms?
The urge for live-streaming is rising among different brands, companies, and industries. So, do not hesitate in adopting live-streaming techniques in order to enhance your social community and leave a lasting impression on audiences. But, the question is, how should one decide about the platform he needs to perform live-streaming?
Let us know about how to start live-streaming on different social media platforms;
How do I start with Facebook Live?
Users can go live with their videos directly from their Facebook pages. Live-streaming on Facebook is one of the most popular and convenient ways to connect with multiple users.
Steps to going live on Facebook;
- Firstly click on post.
- Then, hit the go-live option
- You can consider writing s short description regarding your video
- Click on the three dots present in the top right corner to select your audience
- Lastly, click the blue start live video button and you are live on Facebook
How do I go live on Instagram?
It is another famous platform that people love and use abundantly. Live streaming services on Instagram has become an easy choice to connect with followers and fan base.
Steps to begin with Instagram Live;
- Click on the camera present in the top left corner of your device
- Swipe right to use the Instagram Live screen
- Then, click the go live buttonto start with Instagram streaming
How do I go live on LinkedIn?
Live streamings on LinkedIn is the fastest way to expand the reach of your video content. Let’s learn about the steps to go live on LinkedIn
- You can have two devices for LinkedIn live streaming, one to go live and the other one to read and reply to comments
- It is important to verify your LinkedIn account and register for a notable third-party broadcasting tool
- Tap the broadcast button on the chosen third-party tool
- Then, you can use the second device to interact with the viewers
How do I go live on YouTube?
Live streaming on Youtube is a very familiar method of live-streaming that is being practised for a long time. Here are the steps to be followed for YouTube live-streaming;
- Click on the video camera icon.
- Choose to go live.
- You can add a title and modify the privacy settings
- Click on next.
- Tap go live to start with YouTube live-streaming
How do I go live on Twitter?
Live streamings on Twitter is another practice that’s being adopted by several brands and individuals. Steps to go live on Twitter are as follows;
- Hit the camera icon present in the composer.
- Tap live and adjust the audio, video, and mic settings
- You can consider inviting viewers or writing a short description
- Click go live
Essential Tips to Host a Successful Social Media Live-streaming
- It’s important to promote your event at least 1-2 weeks in advance. Make sure to market your upcoming event with its date and time in order to increase the event attendance. Also, keep posting exciting content about the event regularly to create hype among your potential attendees.
- Increased attendance is the dream for people who choose social media live-streaming. So, remember to give individuals a reason for attending it. Besides creating buzz about it, try hosting it on or before a special occasion where you can expect maximum participation.
- Make use of lively imagery or graphics to increase the visibility of the brand logo and content. It is an effective strategy to enhance the brand experience.
- Prepare engaging content in order to retain the attendees. With live-streaming happening on a virtual platform, it is very easy for the participants to get sidetracked. So, make sure to keep relatable and understandable content that is simple for everyone to grasp.
- Amid all these essential features, do not forget to promote 2-way interactions. Leverage a live chat tool, where attendees can submit their questions or write their comments and suggestions while the event is live. A great strategy to make viewers feel considered and add more value to your live streaming.
- Make sure that you are ready with a mindful team and fruitful set before you go live. Checking and ensuring this aspect reduces the chances of errors or glitches.
Reason to Opt for Social Media Live-streaming
- It is one of the fastest ways to reach your attendees and viewers in real-time. Besides providing interesting content, it is easier for planners to enhance brand loyalty and engagement.
- It has been noticed that people spend ample time on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn. So, it is super easy to grab the attention of individuals towards your brand or its content by going live on these platforms.
- Social media live-streaming lets you engage and connect with the public at a quicker pace. You do not need a supervisor or handler, with things happening in real-time, it is more of natural 2-way interaction.
- There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to opting for live-streamings for social media platforms. You can invite both small and large groups of people and keep your event either simple & to the point or a little more creative and extravagant. The choice is completely yours with respect to choosing social media live-streaming.
We hope, this blog helped you learn about the different social media live streaming platforms, their key features, and their benefits. It has also covered the steps and aspects of going live on different channels live Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
you can also check last mile carrier track.