Redesign Health is launching a new venture, StealthCo, that partners with Independent Endocrinology practices to help them improve care for patients with diabetes, grow their practices, and move into value based care contracts.
Initially we plan to partner with adult Endocrinologists whose practices are likely to care for a high number of Medicare patients with Type 2 diabetes, and a smaller number of patients with Type 1. Ultimately our goal is to partner with Endocrinologists who serve all types of diabetic patients – adult, pediatric, Type 1, Type 2, gestational.
As our Online Marketing Manager you will work closely with our Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), Senior Team and external marketing support resources to build our companies online messaging and presence. With the objective of building our brand, making connections in the Endocrinology and diabetes communities, and generating leads within independent Endocrinology practices.
You will report to, and work with, the stealth venture’s Chief Strategy Officer. The position can be fully remote within the United States.
- Develop and manage online marketing campaigns in partnership with the CSO
- Launch and manage online activities – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Optimize website for SEO, CRM and Marketing campaigns
- Help to identify, recruit and manage a team of writers and content creators
- Manage, publish and distribute content across media
- Manage blog content and posts
- Create on-line “buzz” and help generate leads
- Manage day to day with all online assets including web site
- Respond and comment on key diabetes and Endocrinology online properties using content prepared by Podium team
- Link to key and high diabetes, endocrinology and Redesign Health sites
- Manage and distribute e-newsletter and other regular content
- Passion for improving healthcare and lifestyles for people with diabetes
- 1-3 years of experience developing and leading online marketing campaigns and activities
- Understanding of healthcare centric marketing
- Plans and Aligns – You set objectives to align with broader organizational goals, and know how to break goals down into appropriate initiatives and actions with relevant milestones and schedules.
- Drive Results – You persist in accomplishing objectives and exceeding goals despite obstacles and setbacks, while also helping others to achieve results.
- Collaborates – You work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives, partnering with others to get work done and crediting others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Remote: (Candidate from Central Time Zone or Eastern Time Zone preferred)
- New York City, NY or Boston, MA preferred